Friday, December 22, 2006

Nys Form To Switch Drivers License

why are you crying?

Why are you crying? "You can not understand ... Why are you crying? "I need someone to hear me ... She needs to express her woes, she has only need of support, she wants to be someone else, she the impression that it is his fautesi the world turns without looking like a round that would have forgotten ... Why are you crying? "I'd like to feel beautiful ... Why are you crying? Y person m calls it ... It has thousands of dreams in mind, she sees at its other skies window, she is like all others her age, she sees too many princes who are passageet who love without question, that promise and forget his name ... Why are you crying? "Sometimes I hate myself .. . Why are you crying? That's all I have left ... And you cry but it's every turn, we were all only one day ... You're beautiful what you do, happiness does s not buy it ... Why are you crying? "Why are you crying? ...

http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/musique/artiste-820-madame_kay.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment