Monday, July 26, 2010

Money Tree Poems For Baby Showers

Streetcleaner (Godflesh, 1989)

this last night, or rather the last day (in short the last time I slept) I had a dream dark gray. I remember it was dark gray, but the details, huh ... is always a bit like when you tell your dreams to others, in addition to being gay, it turns meublage pathological liar in order, we start to invent things that were there all this point to play the original and make style I have a personality you saw, like me when I dream it's strange, the twisted, the unhealthy.

All I know is that this dream had nothing complicated. It was as simple as a dark gray sky, and the street below. It was a morning drizzle of Birmingham ... as if I was already gone. I was lost in one of its streets, walking right up against walls. I was hurt belly ... and people ... I know too if y 'had, but it's not the most important.

There was this perfidious whistle that kept chasing me. MTK initial



seriously what I have not listened hard for a lease, I suddenly emerged, and it's raining, and I'm a cranky the past few days. I have to bide heartburn ... People make me tired. All.
You know where these things can lead a man by fragile these days ... be killed. Or kill. As I am not very suicide is seen everything ...
I have them in a corner of the room, without needing chasing. And I knock it to die. As is done with rats when they bother ...

In life, everything is logical, and everything is simple. Life is gray, is deaf, it hits you like a deaf man, and it yells at you to make you even more haggard and dull. As Godflesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment