Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How To Take Off Handbreak E46

Empires (VNV Nation, 1999)


The only one I really like, here it is ... Fees and ganache. Survivor of my period Absurd Minds-Neuroticfish-In Strict Confidence & Other salsify graciously offered to my ears by the samplers and Elegy D-Side ...
Foot in the period techno body music (but boring to death) early, and one foot in the soup Future pop inept Ronan serves us for over ten years. The balance between trance and pop Fabulon hammering chrome clubber beardless, among the most melancholy and sanitized the beat as sportswear. Fair flavor, once we get to collect on the sadness and disappointment Gothic unfeigned that emerge behind the words of the philosophical level of what I wrote in 5th when I fantasized my gothic band.

Ronan Harris himself, will always remain a mystery ... How an Englishman can be even more devoid of personality as a French when he sings in English? Mystery and gumdrop. Can
motion that would be a bit too, in the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment