Friday, October 27, 2006

Ftse 250 Sort By Market Capitalisation

...


"For a dish to be successful, we need the relationship between the crisp and tender, between the bitter and sweet, of sweet and spicy, between wet and dry there and be subjected to the tension of these opposing pairs. Nobody is quite tolerant nor sufficiently inventive to meet the contrary, it is therefore necessary to open the path of smuggling, clandestinité.Les beets from the oven. I shower with vinegar nuts. Swiss chard rush into the skimmer, I sprinkled with lemon and pepper. My work plan is a battlefield: the seeds, stalks, giclures, stains, leaves, peels. While it piles up and sweats. The blood rose on a heart beet cucumber touched me. But I do not have time. I changed into Shiva and my back, my arms out additional ones going faster than my brain to store, absorb, sort, share, store. "Agnes Desarthe extract Eat Me Editions de l'Olivier.

Have you read the fine text? I propose to write short texts (team if you want ..) and ... describe the way food Agnes Desarthe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment