Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can Kidney Stones Cause Discharge



It makes me feel funny to revive this blog. I just to read all posts since 2006. What memories! Some epic periods - including that of reminders - I was plunged back into eras that were intense in many ways. Since I posted Blog-Notes, I met many interesting people. I made many friends, making the lie to the cliché is that the Internet isolates people, confined in virtual relationships. This is false, archifaux!

But I want to make changes to this site. First, I'll probably go from Blogger to Wordpress. Second ...., I do not know yet. Abandoning webdo.ca is too new, I'm still in limbo. I have to think about what comes next and thinking undoubtedly influence the new content-Notes Blog.

I'm open to suggestions ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment